We wear our green proudly
Some restaurants say they’re green and local. We don’t just talk about it:
- 54% of our food & beverage purchases are locally sourced.
- We use local hedge wood, a renewable resource, to fuel the pizza oven.
- KU’s biodiesel program recycles our used frying oil.
- We compost or recycle 97% of all our solid waste.
- All of our carry-out packaging is recyclable or compostable.
- Low-energy LEDs illuminate our dining room.
- We are the first and only area restaurant with wine on tap. Each returnable keg replaces 26 glass bottles.